IK Hofmann USA is hiring for Industrial Workers for our client in Cartersville, Ga.
These are temp to hire, full time positions that are starting immediately.
Shift: 1st and 3rd available
Pay: $12 an hour + Overtime
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Follow all Safety Rules for Department and Entire Facility.
- Must be familiar with the correct yarn path/yarn thread/wraps on the machine, and able to rethread it in a timely manner.
- Must be familiar with Instrumar alarm lights.
- Responsible for operating and doffing winders when yarn cycle is complete.
- Perform online quality inspection of yarn (i.e. shade, air tack, winding, proper labels, etc.).
- Properly packing out yarn on buggies, and label with correct information in delivering a first quality product.
- Keeping machine's cleaned and wiped down at all times.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of work area (Trash, Sweeping, Mopping, and Wiping down machine, Etc.)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & ABILITY
- Problem solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Planning/organizing—prioritizes and plans work and uses time efficiently. Attention to detail, organized, able to meet deadlines.
- Quality control—demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance. Proven ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
- Dependability—consistently at work and on time, follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Safety and security—observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly. Ability to read and interpret safety rules and instructions which are posted in English.
- Communication - effectively and professionally conveys information internally and externally through verbal and written communication skills. Actively listens, communicates clearly, concisely and assures understanding.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts, add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers.
- Function as a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required combination on experience and education.
Why work for IK Hofmann?
I.K. Hofmann USA is a leading international provider of professional employment services. We have over 20,000 employees working in over 100 locations across five countries in fields ranging from industrial to office, marketing to engineering, technology and more.
At I.K. Hofmann USA, our strategy is to provide our employees with the freedom to do their job and entrust them with a will to serve.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classes. Our differences make us thrive!
Must be eligible to work in the United States for any company without sponsorship.
12.00 Per Hour